My Tupperware 2015 Revolution


 

I think most of my families and frens know that I like Tupperware so much. and thankfully, DH never says anything bout my interest to collect those item especially those limited edition (As i never say anything bout his Tamiya and Comics collection). But when my so called Tupperware butik (aka store)  which I share with his his Tamiya and Comics area is getting smaller, DH asked me to sell it back.

The challenge of selling those Tupperware are :
1. the competition from others
2. customer always want to buy with cheapest price they can get
3. Tupperware Price has increse from year to another year and killing me
4. I forgot how much some of the item (so rugila kalau jual kurang dr harga beli)

the good things are :
1. those rare item -- highly demand by customer
2. life time warranty -- u can keep it selagi mana u nak

BUT yet they still dont want to spend more.. so they will bargain. and me tak sampai hati will say YES (camana mau untung ma??)

so lastnight, i actually had made a decision, i wont try to sell or market my Tupperware anymore. if they want, they will ask me (ala² brg spesies dinasour yang dah pupus). hehe. actually, i just dont want to waste my precious time with those demandings customer (last² x beli).

seriously, bukan senang nak jadi online and part time business woman.
untung x seberapa + penat je lebih + rugi masa & tenaga.

negative? not realy, cause i luv my family more than those Tupperware.
still, AIM to :
1. update my tupperware inventory (housekeeping)
2. put a price tag on each item/set
3. put inside the boxes and label the boxes with the printed item list

pergh.. cita² tinggi. but will do inshaAllah.
target to finish by end of February 2015. ouch cepatnya..


p.s
my Tupperware blog ~~ luvtupperware2.blogspot.com
my Tupperware fb  ~~ Luvtupperware2 (Like us ya)
my Tupperware IG ~~ https://www.instagram.com/tupperwarehv/ (Do Follow us)
my telegram Channel ~~ t.me/tupperwareHasyaviolet


Abbreviation
DH = dear husband
DD = dear daugther







Comments

Popular Posts