IoI City Mall Car Park Ticket Machine - Malaysian Kind Heart

Last night, we went to IoI City Mall. Just want to spend my time with Hasya (my baby) since I had to work last and this weekend. We went there almost 7pm. Lots things to do -
Bought grocceries at Tesco, dinner, accompany Hasya played LEGO, Train and Carousel ride at District 21 and bowling as well. 

We went back at 10 something. People were already lining up (long queue) at the parking machine. While queuing (Hasya was with me), I just realized that there was no small notes to pay the parking at the machine. The biggest notes that machine can accept is rm20. I have no idea how to get the small notes, since many stored already closed. Just Gold Shop Wah Chan and Gintel exhibition only. 


Then I just asked the girl that que next to us .. Is there any change for RM50? The couple was just now greeted Hasya.  The girl shooked her head and then pulled out RM5 from the wallet. Asking us whether was that enough for us to pay the parking. She then asked another RM5 from her friend. Gosh, am too shy to accept it. But i had no choice except to accept it. I gave her my business call, asking her to miss call her number so that I can contact her to return her money. I did asked her many times to miss call until they left to car park area. 

So until now, there is no miss call from them. Most probably the couple wont miss call me at all. Maybe RM 10 (2 X RM5) were nothing for them. OR maybe its big value for them but they should give to someone that need it more.. (Like me last night). 

Dear sis and bro.. 
should you not contact me until tomorrow, I will donate your money to  Baitul Barokah Wal Mahabbah via M2U. May Allah repay you and give both of you, happiness till Jannah. 

Lesson Learn : 
1. A mobile phone is a MUST have in your hand. At that moment, the only thing that I got is my wallet. Phone was in my handbag in my car. Atleast if I got my phone, I can call someone to help OR save that couple contact numbers
2. Money (for emergency) in the car. I call it "DUIT EMERGENCY". My Duit Emergency is always in the car but the problem is its also Big notes only. Next time, have to put small notes or perhaps coin as well. 
3. Always believes in God's (Allah) promise that good things will be rewarded. If we help someone .. Although that someone wont remember you at all, InshaAllah, He (Allah) will send someone else to help you whenever you need it 

Thank you Allah, syukur Alhamdulillah, you sent someone (nice kind heart) to help us last night.
⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠

Comments

Popular Posts